Saturday, February 4, 2012

that week

I was totally exhausted. It has been a hectic super busy week. 
I don't get enough sleep. I look lembik.
I bumped into Aina in the morning and her first reaction is 
"Bangun lambat eh? Muka tak cukup tidur"
tetttttttt. Yes, because I slept very very late, that why I woke up late.

I spent most of my time in library and study room. 
But I do enjoy the company. 
Me and my friends has been working together all night and days, 
which had given me the strength to stay put with my book.
It's a magic that they can give me the passion to keep doing my works,
though I've torn inside. 

But only one the last day that our motivation had dropped a bit.
 "I think we have reached our max limits. I'm torn out"
But still we managed to endure the week.
And yesterday, we had Calculus Test.
It's very very tough. 
I leave everything to Allah, I have reached my maximum limits.
*praying hard*

And yesterday, right after the test,
we went to Sunway Pyramid for a Retail Therapy :)
We had nice food with nice people 
:)
Alhamdulillah.

No comments: