Sunday, February 26, 2012

CTIS and weekend

It's Sunday. 
And I supposedly just accompanying Alin and Mij to shop. But, I end up buying more than they do. *sigh
But I'm happy with what I bought today because it's no more benda mengarut ngarut :D
 Shop do give me a extra subliming effect. 
Gimme extra energy to finish revising CTIS in one go :) The power of retail therapy :)

Btw, I want to share something with my dear bloggy:)
This is actually just a normal fact, but I tend to neglect it before this.
 Somehow today, reading this line had given me a indescribable feeling. I dont know. It's heart-melting.

One of the sign of Halawatul Iman (kemanisan Iman) is love somebody because of Allah and Rasul and you dislike somebody also because of Allah and Rasul.
awwww.
note:You've caught my attention when you tried so hard to cover your aurah.

I found this. Omg. Cantik amat sangat. :')

No comments: