Friday, February 24, 2012

to whom it may concern

Assalamualaikum (I realized that I never give salam to my blog before this. I should give salam to my readers  la kan. Sunnah(: )
Haa, and finally the weekend has come. After a week of struggle and battles.
Quizzes, speech, frisbee, dodgeball, american football, no calculus class etc etc all combined had resulted me who fall flat today. It's only 8pm, but my back seems to be glued to the bed.
But, I really want to write something about a friend of mine who is the no 1 fan of this blog. *no more onlining after this. gotta revise. mid-sem exam is next week*

though me cannot open my eyes, but for you friends, lautan besar lg kurenangi.
I actually doesn't have idea on what to write. So maybe i'll jjust mention their name here. haha.
This two girls is my friends when I was in TGB, but Alhamdulillah, God bless our friendship. We are still on kicking until now. Though we were million miles apart, fb really do connects people. We could update one another as if, I'm in Shah Alam, and they are in Klang je.

I'm so proud of them. At the age of 18, they already in their first year of studying medicines, million miles away from home. It ain't easy man. Ain't easy.
Me in Shah Alam would cry like a baby when I have to go back to college, nevertheless them, who only see their family once in a year(maybe).

Despite this geography barriers between us, nothing could stop us from menggelepar together.
They are the first person I will turn to when I felt the gedik hormones peaking up in my vein. 
Dermatitis much:)
I think the reason why we can stay on chatting for a long time is because we shared the same interest. Our dream/ vision /mission is almost the same. Hehe.
We also share the same idol(re:crush).
This is where all the hypothesis come from. 
husband engineer, wifey doctor cute la.
This friendship had made me realized that, medic students is not that boring. Not that bad. Hehe. Sorry la, I racist :p
Bittaufiq wannajah future docs :D
Dr. Najmiah n Dr Afiqah
May you guys will meet the best companion soon. 
 okla, I too tired already. Need to rest for the next week's battle. This is like pre-world war III.
Salam.



No comments: