Sunday, February 5, 2012

I hate this

I'm almost fainted just now. Just had a very heart-throbbing event.
I don't know why lately, I've been very Datin-like.
I want to have almost everything that I wanted.
That mode has gotten more severe as I paid a visit to any shopping mall, regardless, what mall is that.
I mean, who go crazy when they were in Ole-Ole Sek18 right? But, I do.
I felt like buying that bag that I know I will never wear.
I felt like buying the shoes that I know have a very low quality.
I just wanted to buy everything!!!
I wanted to have them all.
*sigh*

I have found a very nice top in Sunway, but it cost me RM116 for just a simple top.
It's really nice that i just can't take them off my mind. Even when I got home the vivid image of that top is still mingling in my mind..
But considering my bank account, I postponed my intention to I-don't-know-when.
Oh my God.
Having this kind of feeling was just sooooooooo i-don't-know-how-to-describe-this. 

I felt like crying.
oh my, and nice tops just keep on popping in front of me. 
aaaaaaaaaaaa..
I wanted more money. Yes, money!

No comments: