Monday, February 6, 2012

I felt this

Living as carefree as ever.
Dreaming about the future,
Discussing almost everything under the sun.
That's the beauty of campus life. 

I've heard so many complaint from a working girls on how they missed their campus life.
Where laughters and tears combined.
Thousands of lunch and dinner dates, shopping, sleep-over, late to class, shoe/tops/pants/scarf borrowing, malls, post-exam celebration, stay up late on the night before exam, crush on the seniors, birthday celebrations, diet plan, etc, etc.
I haven't even finished my undergrad but I've been missing my past. 

"You cannot go back to the past just because the past is comfortable. Sometimes, something had to fall apart to give way to something better-How I met Your Mother Season 6"

I don't know what's waiting for me in future.
But I'm sure Allah has planned everything.
Jodoh, Death, CGPA and everything in between.

"Guide me to the right way Ya Allah, on the way on whom who have been gracious. on whom there is no anger and who do not astray"  

No comments: