Thursday, February 16, 2012

My playlist

Dear bloggy, today I just want to meng-gedik alittle bit more. Hehe.
I want to unveil my secret. Huhu. (note: hot guys out there, please take note)

The secret is... my favorite song! Hehe. If anyone who had live with me more than 3 days will know that I love, love love to sing. But, because of a few reason(re:I don't have a pleasant voice) , I won't expose my singing skill to anyone. Haha. My live stage will only be in bathroom or anywhere where there is and strangers.
I even have a few playlist. for cheesy time, 'fall-in-love' mood, karaoke with k.lalah, inspiration, etc etc etc.
but, the song in this entry were from my cheesy  + fall-in-love mood

So,the first song is

"When you say nothing at all-Ronan Keating"
Omg, I melts to the ground everytime I listen to this song. It's evergreen! I can listen to this all day long! And knowing me, I was a big-fat-day-dreamer, remember? So, cheesy me even had a imaginary scene with this song as the background. awww.. Picnic under the moonlight n stuff. hahaha.

secondly, is

'Chantek-Altimet'
Ok, the title had explained everything, ain't? I onced told Mek Lin that if anybody sing this song to me, I'll definitely fall for him. Haha. The lyrics are so comel. *pengsan

 'Dua Jiwa-Dakmie'
ok, this is the OST of I'm not single. I really love the story since Lisa was in there. Haha. And the lyrics was so heart-melting. This will definitely listed in my wedding playlist. *melts to ground* 

'Buktikan-Dewi Sandra'
Omg, I love this song as Dewi Sandra sang it enthusiastically! It's like one person asked, and the the other one answer. They were actually debating in the most beautiful way. Hehe. I suggested k.lalah to sing this song duet with Beih on their wedding day, but they refused. Haha. Sokey, in the car also can la. 

'Take me to your heart-Micheal Lerans To Rock(MLTR)'
A very beautiful song indeed. I can listen to this song over and over again without getting bored. Hehe. me is sweet liddat. and this is my ringtone! 

'25minutes-Micheal Learns To Rock'
This is my favorite song to duet with k.lalah. For those who haven't see the lyrics, go and Google now!  Like seriuosly now! If you weren't touched, you are one of the moving stones Hahaha. 
Because me and k.lalah really love the song, we actually analyse the lyrics and we can retold the storyline vividly. one day, Me and k.lalah  tried to explain the song to Mum, and mum asked us 'Tau dari mane ni? Dia buat movie ke?' Mum, you should be proud to have us ad your daughter ok. Even they are no movie director out there who make a movie based on this song, we can know the real story. It's called 'Reading with Critical Thinking' mum. Hehe.

'Thousand Years-Christina Peri'
Who doesn't like this song right? The lyrics are beautiful. Melody is beautiful. I couldn't help to fall in love. *pengsan sekejap

There are actually thousands more songs that I used to menggelepar with. Haha. But, this is just a few that I wanted to share with you bloggy. If you realize, there are few *pengsan sign right? It's to indicate how much I love the song. Once the song is playing, I will experience a suffocating moment which then leads to kepengsangan. Haha. of course I exaggerate the situation, but I do experience that suffocating part.  Haha.
Hope you enjoy listening to my playlist too :)

No comments: