I almost lose my voice. My feet is soring.
But, my heart is beating fast. And, I'm in the blue moon.
Because of what?
Because of American Football. It's awesome.
I'm tire out supporting my classmates! Jumping and screaming on the field.
well yeah, they made it to final.
ok, I'll update later ok. Maybe with some picture of how risky/dangerous the game are.
Got injured, shirt and pants ripped off but the spirit is still there.
I love cheering up in games. It gives me energy and adrenaline rush.
Good luck to all the Glendale's Gentlemen!
aren't this too sweet? Haha. Xpe, kteorg dah balik naik teksi pun td :)
*update*
note to whom it may concern: No need to add him on fb.
*update*
note to whom it may concern: No need to add him on fb.
2 comments:
go go go! goodluck everybody! nanti update lagi eh menang ke kalah. I love to hear it. heee...
ala, we got 2nd/3rd place. not so sure. too bad kan. :'(
Post a Comment