Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Engineering Class

My life had been a roller-coaster after CNY break. 
Everything seems to have met their deadline.
Test and quizzes also had made their special appearance.
And I've been working my #$$ out for this few days.
I seriously need an energy booster!

And today, 
I was at the library for the longest hour in my own record book. 
Studying for calculus:(

The favorite topics of the day is : Who could answer this question?
And being in an engineering class had given me and my friends a chance to meet many many many super super genius man!
Mind you, girls population in engineering class is at a critical stage.

So, as we tried to solve all the calculus problem, (as usual) our mouth keep on mentioning few names who has out-shined in calculus class. 
And all the solution that we tried were named after the founder.

"haa, macam *** *** buat tuu.."
"Tapi, ***** teror lagi. Kalau Ms.Aisyah mention name die, terus pergi buat on the spot kat white board.."
"hurmm, based on *** ***, boleh je nak invertkan ni.." 

And what I like about those boys is that they learn calculus enthusiastically. They will fight to prove that their answer is the best and the correct one. 
One of the boy even google the definition of a term during class to convince lecturer that his answer is correct.
"Miss, according to bla bla bla. I've just googled it miss" 

They make Calculus seems to have so much fun. Haish. Nerd sungguh.
But I think calculus maniac is contagious, 
me and my friend has felt the same thing.
Everytime we got the solution to a problem, we would be the happiest woman alive. OhMyGod, I'm getting nerder and nerder each day!
My friend even download "Algeo Calculator" in her smart phone so that she could prove her answer. 
(note: algeo calculator can plot graph. stronger evidence to debate)

Haish, I think engineering class is very interesting. But, I have no idea when do those boys actually studied. They seems to be very rajin to do extra background reading. 
How I wish I could like them.
Think like a man, act like a woman!

p/s: Those boys sometimes could be very cute. aww.


1 comment:

wadihana afza said...

go qis go! haha.
well we both are engineer in making. I'll pray the best for you.. ;)