Brain 1: ahh. life is a bliss! We don;t have to work hard. No new input registered.
Brain 2: Yeah, remember when she's taking SPM, huh, she stuffed too many thing in us.
Brain 1: Yeah, I wonder what she's doing now. She seems to doesn't need us.
*hi five
One year later
Spring Semester has arrived.
Brain 1: oh man, she's gonna use us again!
Brain 2: What on earth is this all, isotopes, nucleus and all. !#$@##$^
Brain 1: Dammit! We seems to be exploit again.
Brain 1: fuh. fuh. *blows away all the dirt.
This explains my current situation. *sigh
I've just read the first chapter of Chemistry and I feel this kind of screwing in my head!
2 comments:
haha. conversations between both brains. serious funny! btw, takpe qis. boleh punya. you go girl!
thank you wadi. Pray or me ya miss pretty:)
Post a Comment