Sunday, January 22, 2012

...

After I wrote the previous entry, 
me and k.esyah watched tv for a while and then we go and sleep.
It's about 2 am in the morning. 
I actually felt something uneasy in me, because I hadn't recite Al-Mathurat since I come back to Kelantan. But I try to comfort myself by saying that I'm at home and nothing can hurt me.

At 5am, 
Baba noticed that the grail at the main door is unlocked and Altis was not in it's place.
Baba woke mummy up and asked if anyone had used Altis. 
At first, we thought maybe Beih and k.lalah use it or something,
but when I get to their room, they were actually soundly sleeping in their room. 
Then we noticed that the back door was unlocked. 
Since this is the second time our car had been stolen from this house, so, we know that ours house has been broken into.

I lost my hp and my laptop which have all my hw and uni app things.
Mum lost her car.
K.lalah lost her handbag and everything in it.

To know that there is a stranger get into your house while you all were sleeping,
was so menggerunkan.
He might have been watching us for sometime maybe.
He maybe saw me onlining before.
He has not just take our belonging,
he also has taken our trust towards a place called home.
He has a bunch of our house keys!

Maybe this is one of the Ujian to our family.
InsyaAllah, may this ujian will brought us closer to Allah.
Allah knows better.

No comments: