Sunday, January 22, 2012

For you

Hye guys*bajet ramai readers*
I'm home. oh.oh.oh. 
It's holiday which means one special creature is home too
and I have this one annoying  living thing in my house right now.
She is my little sister :) :) *yes, we've changed position now. I'm no more the bongsu. 
give chance for her la kan. 
and as usual, she described herself as 
 'pipi bak pauh dilayang, bibir bak demila merekah, betis bak bunting padi, bermata bundar, gigi putih bak mutiara'
*I swear she is not even near to those. hahaha*

As usual, as we talked daily, 
she will keep on asking me "adik, ingat dulu kita..."
and I will start laughing even before she finishes her line. 
too many to be recalled. 
 
Even right before I write this entry, 
she asked me
"Adik, ingat tak dulu kita nak senyum senget sebelah?"
hahahaha.
I remember those days when we keep on discussing on how beautiful kak halimah(mum's friend's daughter)
is and she is the type who smiles senget. I don't know how to explains this but yes, that time we always practice to smile senget.

One more, when we were kids, there are this girl in the surau(note:we went to surau everyday ok dlu) who has very high hair bun. and that time everytime we were back in the car, we laugh our lungs out. We even give her a nick name; bonjok Lame kids!
and believe it or not, we actually tried once to have the high hair bun. hahaha. and the way we realising our dreams must be remained as a secret. So humiliating I tell you.
We were such a trend setter, this is wayyyyy back in the 90's and all the girls only do it now. So out-dated.

and one more, she actually make up story for me. She told me that Superman lives in the mosque's tower. She even conveyed me that she saw the superman hung his clothes from the tower. and I believe in her! 
oh my..

We shared so many memories which sometime only us could understand them.
She does't have to finish her line, I already know what is in her mind.
Then, both of us will burst into big big big laugh and no one will understand us. 

Almost everything around us can reminds of something that we had did before.
The table -omg, this one is very hilarious and embarrassing at the same time
Toilet Rumah Pengetua MRSM Kuantan.
Socks,
Purple panties,
Azan,
Jalaludin Hassan/Jehan Miskin's Happy Birthday version. 
Before and after.
ahh, too many. 

Recently, mum had a dream. In her dream, all those VVIP came to our house including The King!
Hahaha.
K.lalah interpret that maybe there will be some royals will come to our house and ask for somebody's hand. Since that little girl is the next in the line, so maybe she is the one who the king is interested in. 
Hahahahahahahahaha.
So, I have to be nice to her since she is maybe the Queen-to-be.
abe jea. aww.

And I could not imagine my life without her. She is my friend, personal assistant, laughing source etc etc etc.
I would lost/misplaced most of my things if she is not around. 
She make up our rooms, fold our blanket, reminds me where I put my hp, nag if I left my clothes in the bathroom, lend me her hair brush when were travelling, brooch source, and everything.
She couldn't deal with mess. I'm the opposite:p
That's why I couldn't imagine my life without her. 
I'm planning to live with her in the future, to keep my house in balance. 
I know she will do a great job. 
 
and last week she has just turned 9 she says this( fact: she is 21).
Oh, my little sister.
You don't know how much she has nag to be considered as the youngest. She speaks pelat-ly, called me kakak, act like a baby. She just want to be like me. ahh, that's so sweet la KAKAK.

 "Happy birthday little sister! God save the future Queens!
love, your big sister :)


No comments: