Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hujung minggu

The weekend. 
Mum is here in KL, but I couldn't see her as I have classes tomorrow.
Sadis kan?
Hurm, my weekend has rapidly ends. 

I've done with toefl. Hope the result will be satisfying. InsyaAllah:)
Then, that evening I treat myself with some rest. 
I'm always like that. Try to give rest to my body in any possible ways. haha
There goes my Saturday.

And today,
I start my Sunday by jogging in the park in front my college.
I love the morning atmosphere and the company.
After that, I had a heavy breakfast:) 
I'm restoring the fats that had just burned.

and I had lunch with qawi.
Huh, this rascal is awfulllllll!!!
I feels like killing him!
I don't want to tell you why, but I was pissed off.
Mind you qawi!

Then, I start to work on my chemist lab report.
Sigh
How could I do if I don't even have the idea.
*keep on climbing Balqis!*

Hurm, btw, have you guys ever felt that your are being used.
I don't know. Maybe it's just me who felt that way.
shoo shoo iblis!

Hurm, today is my sister's birthday.
OMG, she is 21 already.
and lucky her, UIA is on holiday and she is now safely landed in Kelantan.
Me?
Still here in Akasia.




2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

HAHA. teringat dulu masa dekat plkn. pantang dapat letakkan badan,, terus tidur. qis suka tidur terlentang. ;)

balqis said...

skrg pun pantang baring. best tidur terlentang, bnyk angin:p