For Baba, January means the starting of the Australian Open.
Since I was a kid, I always had berebut the TV with him
Baba's tagline "I must watch this game, Federer is playing"
"this is the final, after this the TV is all yours"
But, after Australian Open, there will be more more open after this.
US Open, Wimbledon Open, French Open la.
Since Baba has been watching Tennis since forever,
me too has understand Tennis a little bit.
And today is the semi-final of Australian open,
Nadal and Federer is playing, to determine who is going to be in final.
Knowing Baba, he is the die-hard fan of Rodger Federer,
without the luxury of internet access, he knows almost everything about Federer.
That Federer had a twin bla bla bla,
From the starting of the game, Baba was so enthusiastic about how Federer act and compare him to Nadal.
How he open his bag,
his facial expression when walking in the court
and everything.
Plus, with the ESPN HD had given the opportunity to Baba to scrutinize Rodger.
What he wear and everything.
psst: Baba bought a Nike sport shoes just because Rodger wear one.
And my sister said, I was indeed like Baba.
but, I'm like that when I see that Broadway dancer and hana fedora.
=.='
and now, my obsession had diversed to Farah Lee and Ally Iskandar.
Kbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment