I had been a long time since the last entry that I wrote. I do not have internet access on my wn, that is the sole reason why I dont update my blog much. This entry was a courtesy from my housemate who lend me her lappy and broadband(may God bless her:p).
Ok, at this moment I'm officially an ADFP(American Degree Foundation Program). I'll be doing my preaperation for 1 years and God willing, I'll going to fly-off to US somewhere on August/Septmber next year. I first I thought that Intec would be a honeymoon place fr me, but then I realised that is totally not a 'playground'. I've to meet certain requirements by MARA. I'll have to sit for two major test; SAT and TOEFL which I tell you not THAT EASY for me who used malay most of the time. They are basicly an english test. *sigh*
One thing that I like about Intec is that it is located in Shah Alam. Wee. I have lots of friends from shah alam. I've go-out with qawi in two consecutive days. hehe. We went to SACC mall:P I've also met Pidin but fazleen is quite busy at the moment so maybe we can hang-out later in the future, Dont worry guys, we are going to have plenty of time:p
So, to all who reads this blog, please do pray for me. Pray hard that I wont go astray. hehe.
ahh, forget to mention abiut my housemates. They are syaza, sakinah and karln. They are all awesome and we got along very well though all of us come from different course and state. hehe.
Ok, I think thats all for today. Have a nice life ahead guys!.
love,
balqis awangdahlan.
No comments:
Post a Comment