Sunday, July 24, 2011

kak beya and weekend.

I just came back from k.beya's place. My journey to cheras took alomost 3 hours kot. It is not that far, but the waiting hour was so long!! Maybe because I've to wait for the bus at shah alam, then waiting again the KTM shah alam, then at the interchange KTM at Kl Central. Huh. Thanks God, I don't have to use public today. K.beya actually send me here:) I think, it is not a burden for her, yet she is so happy to have the chance to come to SA. hehe. Becuse she can go to Jakel Shah Alam(very big wooo. the one in samarinda annisa)


So, my weekends was filled with all the wedding preapration. Wedding blogs. Wedding video. Browsing through on how bride wear their scarf and stuff. Went to KK Home Deco to find the flowers and door gift(but didn't find any pun). Indeed this activity somehow like a theraphy for me. Slightly rejuvenating.(I'm still in depressed). I love to go to be involve in weddings preaparation. There are just simply lovely.

Hurm, have I told you guys that my kak beya is getting engaged. Hehe. InsyaAllah, the ceremony will be held this upcoming hari raya:)


Dear blog, I dont know why, but I'm deppressed! I feels like a total loser. :'( :'(

I've come out with a plan to get out of this mood. I planned to decorate my space in my apartment. Maybe it will help in getting back my spirit. Hope so. hehe. I've sketch the design, maybe soon when I've work it out, I'll post their picture:)

No comments: