Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sya'aban

Happy Nifsu Sya’aban everyone:) The first thing that came out from me when mum told about this was “What, it is Nifsu Sya’ban already?”


I felt like it was yesterday that I celebrated Ramadhan in TGB, and here Ramadhan is coming again. How I miss Ramadhan in TGB. I’ll try hard to make sure that Ramadhan in Intec will be as good as in TGB or even better. Ameen:)


I remember the day when I was fasting in TGB, and we all break our fast at the dining. Que-ing up for the food. Get ready early so that I can chose the best chicken in Pasar Ramadhan. Reciting Quran in the chaotic DS’s while waiting for the azan. Eagerly waiting to know who will be the Imam for the terawih. Hurm, sweeeeeet<3


Hurm, Ramadhan 1431 will always be dear to my heart. Will always miss the atmosphere where people chasing to for the maximum pahala.
Living independently in Intec had taught me to be thankful for what I’ve had before. DS for supplying the free meals, baba for top-up my phone credit’s.


In all my life, of course I’ve a few dreams, and with God’s blessing I managed to achieved( a few of) them. Through out my life I’ve laernt that sometimes you wont get all the things that you want. Sometimes, you don’t get what you want , Allah will replace it with something else that maybe better(He knew everything).
Same goes when some people seems to get everything, but there must be something that God had taken away from her/him. Let say, if she is cute and brilliant, but she is fat(not related to anyone) No one is perfect. So I always think that when I got something, there must be something that Allah will take away from me. Balancing the bless so that I wont get so proud of it.


Chosen to be part of Intec's family and doing ADFP means one of your leg is already in USA, which is one of my top dreams. So, getting this opportunity had make me think, will there anything that I’ll need to sacrifice for this? Or Allah wont gives me anymore success after this.
Oh Allah, please don’t test me with something that is very hard for me to endure on my own. Please don’t stop giving me your blessing on this little servant.


“In the name of Allah. The most gracious and the most merciful.
All praises be to Allah. The lord of the world.
The most gracious the most merciful, the supreme master of the day of judgement;
You alone we will ship, and you alone we ask for help,
PLEASE GUIDE IS IN THE RIGHT PATH,
In the path of those whom you blessed,
Not those who deserved wrath nor the strangers”

No comments: