Tomorrow is going to be my third weekend in Intec. I’m not planning to go anywhere, just to my sister’s place. But, mum just called to warn me not to ride a taxi to the KTM, ride on the bus instead. And this had make me think twice. I’m still in dilemma. Hehe.
Tonight , I’m suppose to be a very decent hardworking girl. I plan to revise pre-calculus and do some revision on my SAT paper.I did promise that to myself this evening. But, I’m stuck in internet. Sigh. P1wmax was the main reason of this procrastination. I’ve been told millions of time by my lecturer that DON’T PROCRASTINATE. But, I do it within 24hours.
I’m now on the net googling about tie rack and stuff. I’ve just discover a new fashion designer from Indonesia/Cairo who design Islamic women’s fashion.. She is Dian Pelangi. Have anyone heard about her before? It makes me feels like wearing one. The design was so catchy. But most of today’s fashion doesn’t fit me well, because of my body. For example, the in-thing maxi dress. It doesn’t suite me because of my height. It will make me looks fatter and shorter. And of course most worn hijab style; the hana tajima’s hijab style, I’ve tried once but I looks awkward in it. So, now, I’ll just play safe by wearing the usual tudung bawal to classes. Though I used to dislike tudung bawal. But, I love bawal exclusive!
I surfing on tie rack website right now. OMG. Their shawl are just totally amazing! The design was classic. I’m lunatic right here. I want the shawl. Gimme.gimme. But it’s quite pricey as it is sold in dolar and the shipping cost from London will be high too. Ok, calm down Balqis. By next year, you’ll have a friend who lives in London. You can just ask them to bought it for you. Chill!
No comments:
Post a Comment