Wordless wednesday is one of the blogger trend right now right. I used to be one of those up to date blogger. hehe. Which obviously I'm not. But, now there will be no more wordless wednesday as a happy aestatic wednesday. I'll only have those daunty wednesday as SAT practice test will be held in every wednesday. Believe it or not, I'm gonna sit for a long, tedious 4-hour exam on every wednesday. Sigh.sigh.sigh. So, wordless wednesday will still be used, but as in context of I was tooooooo tired to talk.
My countenance will be so hideous. No more incandescent smile from my face: See, I'm using all those eccentric lexicon from my SAT word list. Good girl huh? *wink*wink* There are about 300 word list for SAT preparation
I'm now reading this book for USEL11 book review. I borrowed the book from the library. At first I thought this is going to be boring, but as I read, I really love the plot and the character in this novel:)
.
I had been so long since I buy new books. Hurm, missing those days. I hv not much money right now. Sob.sob.
I had been so long since I buy new books. Hurm, missing those days. I hv not much money right now. Sob.sob.
No comments:
Post a Comment