I just come back from shopping on my groceries. I thought shopping will tune down my level of depression, but it come out to be the opposite. I become more depressed as I only have a little money left. Sigh.
Before this, I never use my own money for my food, toiletries etc etc.Whenever I go shopping, I'll take the goods that have the best quality regardless their price(of course la reasonable). For examples, facial cotton; I will buy the quite expensive one so that I'll have the best to apply toner on my skin. But now, it had been different. I buy the cheapest thing and have to face their flaw(s). I felt like cying right now:'(
Before this, I never use my own money for my food, toiletries etc etc.Whenever I go shopping, I'll take the goods that have the best quality regardless their price(of course la reasonable). For examples, facial cotton; I will buy the quite expensive one so that I'll have the best to apply toner on my skin. But now, it had been different. I buy the cheapest thing and have to face their flaw(s). I felt like cying right now:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment