First week was tedious. I had LOADS of work to be done.
I have this 'sembap' face due to lack of sleep and no time to relax and enjoy the Ramadhan.
I don't even have time to call my family. My mum had to call me trice then only, I answered the phone.
It was miserable. I was impassive. Walking to class with black, bulky backpack on the back.
@#$#$%^%
But today is such a relief. :D
I've presented my advertisement to Mrs.Asma and she LIKES it. I'm glad, we have been working so hard on it. No chicanery.
It was aesthetic that everybody had done a good job. *clap.clap*
In all this distress situation, I had managed to treat myself :D
I had brake my fast at Pak Li's Kopitiam.
It was fun. The price was also reasonable too.
Meet my classmate everybody. We are the Denver.
(fyi, Denver is my class name, not that I'm saying that we are in Denver,Colorado,USA)
I don't even have time to call my family. My mum had to call me trice then only, I answered the phone.
It was miserable. I was impassive. Walking to class with black, bulky backpack on the back.
@#$#$%^%
But today is such a relief. :D
I've presented my advertisement to Mrs.Asma and she LIKES it. I'm glad, we have been working so hard on it. No chicanery.
It was aesthetic that everybody had done a good job. *clap.clap*
In all this distress situation, I had managed to treat myself :D
I had brake my fast at Pak Li's Kopitiam.
It was fun. The price was also reasonable too.
Meet my classmate everybody. We are the Denver.(fyi, Denver is my class name, not that I'm saying that we are in Denver,Colorado,USA)
I also have and enigma in choosing my university. I have to decide which university before September 30th. Huh.
I was thinking of maybe Iowa State Uni. or Purdue Uni or maybe Michigan State. Besides the universities ranking, I've to consider their whether and location too. because I want to have a good time there.

So, what say you guys?
No comments:
Post a Comment