First of all, I would like to thank you for writing such a very decent inspiring novels. Your writing had left big impact in my life. Really. I was devoted to your books since I was in form 3. Can you imagine how long I've been reread, reread and reread your books without bored. I actually memorize the whole line in '5Tahun 5Bulan". I keep on reading your novels again and again no matter how busy I am.
Your writing is so dear to my heart. I could imagine me in your story. hehe. *berangan*. I've just reread 'Tunas' for.. I'm not sure for how many times already. and every time I read your novels the exciting surrounds me again and again. I flattered every time I read them.
My favorite novels is off course your legendary 'Aa+Bb'. When I first read them(when I was 16). I'm craving to be Addin. I've always imagine myself to be Addin and I have my own Benz. omg. writing this down also had uplifted me to the sky. I cry when Addin cry. I listen to all the song that Addin listened to. Do all the thing that Addin did. Use all the term that Addin used. I'm head over heels over Didi and Benji:)
Ked Story was also one of my favorite. omg. I want Ked to be real and fall for me. hahaha. Versus was good too. Haha. In short, all of your novels are VERY good and had always got me go 'berangan' all day. haha. I've a lot of imaginary story about my life. And almost half of it as I imagining I'm one of your characters. Lame me, I know.
My cousin(ebah and baby) is the person who introduce me to you. And that time, your novels is not yet published. We actually print out the novels from your blog so that we can ALWAYS read them. Gila kn? And when your novels is published, we buy the published version novels too. Hehe. I also had bought your latest novel 'Contengan Jalanan' which I ask my sis in KL to buy it for me. Kat Kelantan belum sampai mse tu:'(
To Hlovate, though I dont know who you are. Are you a she or a he. What is you now. I dont know a single thing about you. Romour says you are a medic student who study in UK. And your novels tell us that you are a perakians. But, I want you to know that you had influenced my life and my perspective. I would like to thank you for all the knowledge that I've learned in your novels.
I heart you. Please pray that my life in future will be like one of your characters. I want you to know that you are one of the reason that makes me want to further my study to overseas so badly. I know you are not reading this entry, but I hope the wind will send this message for you. I heart you.
Your writing is so dear to my heart. I could imagine me in your story. hehe. *berangan*. I've just reread 'Tunas' for.. I'm not sure for how many times already. and every time I read your novels the exciting surrounds me again and again. I flattered every time I read them.
My favorite novels is off course your legendary 'Aa+Bb'. When I first read them(when I was 16). I'm craving to be Addin. I've always imagine myself to be Addin and I have my own Benz. omg. writing this down also had uplifted me to the sky. I cry when Addin cry. I listen to all the song that Addin listened to. Do all the thing that Addin did. Use all the term that Addin used. I'm head over heels over Didi and Benji:)
Ked Story was also one of my favorite. omg. I want Ked to be real and fall for me. hahaha. Versus was good too. Haha. In short, all of your novels are VERY good and had always got me go 'berangan' all day. haha. I've a lot of imaginary story about my life. And almost half of it as I imagining I'm one of your characters. Lame me, I know.
My cousin(ebah and baby) is the person who introduce me to you. And that time, your novels is not yet published. We actually print out the novels from your blog so that we can ALWAYS read them. Gila kn? And when your novels is published, we buy the published version novels too. Hehe. I also had bought your latest novel 'Contengan Jalanan' which I ask my sis in KL to buy it for me. Kat Kelantan belum sampai mse tu:'(
To Hlovate, though I dont know who you are. Are you a she or a he. What is you now. I dont know a single thing about you. Romour says you are a medic student who study in UK. And your novels tell us that you are a perakians. But, I want you to know that you had influenced my life and my perspective. I would like to thank you for all the knowledge that I've learned in your novels.
I heart you. Please pray that my life in future will be like one of your characters. I want you to know that you are one of the reason that makes me want to further my study to overseas so badly. I know you are not reading this entry, but I hope the wind will send this message for you. I heart you.
With love,
Balqis awangdahlan.
XOXO to you.
Balqis awangdahlan.
XOXO to you.
4 comments:
dear Balqis, same going on with me. I adore Hlovate really much. Her/His writtings really inspired me to become a better person. :)
Btw Balqis, I believe that you can take good care of yourself even though you are not in Malaysia. Always remember that you have Allah that you could turn into ask for help and so on.. :D
I'll always pray for your success. Insha Allah!
Hani, thank you for dropping here. :) Tu lah,berangan angan saya every time I reread his/her novel. haha.
Thank you Hani. InsyaAllah. Do pray for me:D
hello!! i also in love with Hlovate!!! my favourite is Ked story and Aa+Bb..hehe yup,its true,i really wanna b like Addin for sure..and yaaa,reading her novel make me berangan all day long..and waiting for my Benz
btw,contengan jalanan best ke??
Keep in touch yaa..u cn come to my blog :))
hello!! i also in love with Hlovate!!! my favourite is Ked story and Aa+Bb..hehe yup,its true,i really wanna b like Addin for sure..and yaaa,reading her novel make me berangan all day long..and waiting for my Benz
btw,contengan jalanan best ke??
Keep in touch yaa..u cn come to my blog :))
Post a Comment