yeehaa.. I'm going back tomorrow.
Ultimately very very very happy.
uhh.. I've waited for this moment for so long..
However, I'm praying for miracles to happen tomorrow.
I really hope the class for tomorrow will be cancelled.
Ahhh,for whatever reason will do..
Sponsor's talk or whatever..
I'm going back, yet I have two presentation tomorrow.
Ironic. I'm hoping for the time to flies rapidly till the friday evening,
but, at the same time praying for friday moring will never starts.
Can I skip the time?
Ayoyo...
*pic is not related to the text.
Okay, I'm wishing you guys a bless ending of Ramadhan and Happy Raya:)
Don't forget to bank-in duit raya for me;p
*pom*pom**bunyi mercun*
RAYA YEAY!!!
However, I'm praying for miracles to happen tomorrow.
I really hope the class for tomorrow will be cancelled.
Ahhh,for whatever reason will do..
Sponsor's talk or whatever..
I'm going back, yet I have two presentation tomorrow.
Ironic. I'm hoping for the time to flies rapidly till the friday evening,
but, at the same time praying for friday moring will never starts.
Can I skip the time?
Ayoyo...
Okay, I'm wishing you guys a bless ending of Ramadhan and Happy Raya:)
Don't forget to bank-in duit raya for me;p
*pom*pom**bunyi mercun*
RAYA YEAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment