Oh. I was dreaming to make my 100th entry while I'm at home, but, apparently, my total post was just 94:| and I'm going to KL tomorrow:(
Yes, time flies. I felt it was just yesterday when I went to aussie, I got my SPM result, went to MARA iv and so on. There are still many things I wish to do at home, despite there are already many crosess on the long-list of 'my dream: Activity-to-be-done-after-SPM'.hehe. I do have the list which I start listing since the last semester of my secondary:p. But, I can't share the wish-list here because a few of them were really absurd! hehe. But, that stuff always make up my day.
And now, this maybe the last entry before I step into a bigger phase of my life. I have a mix feeling now. Sad, excited, reluctant.. Everything. I going to miss home so much. Really. I. Will.
Haha. poyo nye:p
2 comments:
university life is much better than secondary school. but im still missing tgb. :)
yeah. campus life is much more free and exciting, but tgb is still dear to me:) tapi nak buat mcm mne kn, life has to go on.
Post a Comment