Today, I felt extremely delighted. hehe. Guess why?? Hehe.
Pojah spent a night and a morning with me. At my place:) both in Tumpat and Wakaf Che Yeh.
We spend almost a whole day together, reminiscing our memory. Ahh..
Actually, she came to Tumpat because I proposed her to join me in a 'Inspiring Talk' session with the MRSM Tumpat's students. Ok,this 'talk' is actually my reason of today's entry. hehe. It was never in my dream nor my wishlist before to become a motivator nor to inspire others.
But, that happened last night! I was there standing in hall in front of almost hundreds of young energetic students and give talk to inspire them. hurm..
I does not know about the feedback from them, but I really do feel relief and happy with the session. I think I've gave my very best on sharing all my experience(not that I've much) to the students. I really hope that the session do gives something decent for them.
At the beginning I was quite nervous. After few minutes talking, I've become more comfortable and it was quite hard for the caunselor to stop me and pojah from talking. Hehe. Talking is actually our hobby. Indeed. :p
And today, Pojah spent a day at my house. I was overjoyed. Hanging at each others crib was our plan since long ago. hehe. But, I've never paid a visit to hers;p
We had an outdoor photoshoot at my backyard. hehe. Of course Pojah is the photographer and I was the model. hehe. Extremely excited to see the picture from Pojah. Pojah my friend is very passionate about photography. I knew if she keeps this momentum, she will be a very well-known, decent photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment