Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tourist in her hometown

May God bless Terangganu.


A tourist spend their night at the hotel or in relatives', spend their day lingering around the town, eat-out for every meal. Taking pictures in tourism spot. What makes me different from the othet tourist(in Terengganu) is that I was born and raise there. And of course I can speak the language very very fluently.


And when I go around the town, I keep saying ' eh, gini doh sini lening', 'eh, bile plok buat bangunang ni'. hehe.









Yes, I went to my dear hometown; Terengganu Darul Iman. Terengganu had changed a lot! Few building that I never knew their existance. Many one-way road which makes us dizzy. But the atmosphere is still the same, the dialect of course.
Terengganu's beaches never fails to impress me.




Terangganu State Public Library. Dulu gok sini le ambe gi sokmo. siap ade member card lagi. Rajing ouk.Ni tapok rumah tok ki. Leni buat bangunan doh. hok Ayoh ngoh. Dulu ade gerea(pangkin) bawoh pokok fir(ye ke dok dok au) tu. Ni bahagian dalang bangunan ni. Still under construction. Orang teganung dok panggil pasar payang, panggil keda payang doh ah.We do some shopping in Kedai Payang. Lame dok g situ, klu dlu gok, tiap jumaat mesti gi. Beli bunge la, beli kerang la.Waterfront in kg.cina. Dok seke jadi comey gini kapung cine leni.
Padang Maziah,Dataran Shahbandar.
My primary school. koloh ss. koloh ni best ngat!! Batu bersurat at round-about Kg.Ladang. They put a turtle replica here before, but it had been replaced with batu bersurat. The turtle had made little controvercy I think.
View of Kg.Ladang. A small area of malay community area left. Most of the area had been taken by the state government for development. There is a new hotel there, Hotel Tanjung Vista.
Take note of the spelling. ganu pah ke eja'ang oh.



Ok, I think the pictures is enough. Need not to write more.




psst: I think my next entry will be about appreciating the past since I'm going to start a new phase in life very soon

2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

nanti bawak i round2 ganu jugak eh. haha.

balqis said...

ouh, boleh aja. klu datang area ganu n kota bharu, just text me ok. I'll be your unofficial tourist guide. hehe.