Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sahabat

Through out my life, I have met so many people.
Some people just walk in my life, and walk out without leaving any trace.
Some had walked and engraved a very sweet memory in my heart.
Some of them that I can't even recognize the face.

Among this all, there are this  faction of people that had enlighten my life. 
So, today I would like to dedicate this entry to this beautiful people that I heart to the moon and back.

Firstly, my 'geng kita'. 
Ini adalah manusia-manusia yang telah bersama saya menyanyi our lungs out seperti dunia ini kami yang punya, 
bersama-sama saya berusaha menghadapi PMR,
bersama-sama saya for this 6years.
Though, we are far apart, you guys are always in my heart and my pray..
Penambah seri masa remaja saya.
Yela, kerja ukur KBmall je kn.
Fatin, Dilah, Ayen, Yana, Lyn, Fauzah and Trah.

 When I was in TGB, I'm blessed to meet this very wonderful person.
To be her roomate, classmate and clubmate was an honor for me. 
With her, I see Islam from a different perspective.
With her, we together work hard for SPM.
With her, I paint my teenage life.
Anisah:)


Then, I went to PLKN.
Inilah dunia paling banyak dugaan.
I have to do everything that I hated the most.
Berada dibawah kepanasan, tuck in tudung dlm baju etc etc.
Bersama manusia-manusia ini, 
I cried,I (rarely) laugh,
We all shared the same mission, which is to get out of the camp as soon as possible.
Every morning, when I wake up, I will tell Tun how many days left.
What a memory.
 Ironic much, I become close to a person that I had never talked to: Puan Seri Wadi.
Though, we had been in the same block in TGB, but, we never actually talked to each other.
To think aga in now, I felt it is such waste that I don't start a friendship with her way way earlier.
A very nice girl indeed.
I heart you la Wadi. Teman menangis di PLKN.
 Bubbly Tun, Thinker Jiha, Ustazah Maryam:), and Demure Asma.
kelas Puan Sri. main gitar you.  

And this people, who I just know them 4months ago, but they are so so dear to my heart.
My ihik-mate. aww. aww. aww.
I don't know how this happen, but when I'm with them, 
I felt warm and belong to. I don't have to act or pretend to be someone else.
I can just show my true color.
I never thought that I will meet these wonderful girls. 
They are ultimately awesome. I learn so many new taglines with them.
Sangkak la, be a true narcissistic la.
I can feel that we will draw many many more good memory in future.
Jom ukur peta US:)
Datin Atin yg colorful, Datin Wawa yg suka undertaker, Datin Alin kelaazzz and Datin Ainiz yang ROCK!

Sorry, I can't find any nice pic that have all 5 of us. 
Readers: believe it or not, I'm the only one that is not from sekolah agama. Walaupun begitu, mereka lebih gila dari saya:)

To the people that is mentioned above,

Thank you guys. You rock my world.

2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

awwwww!!! i heart you like gila gila lah datin! i misssss youuu.. ='(

balqis said...

eh, puan sri. I heart u dulu lg dr u:)