and again. I had a class outing to Sunway last Saturday.
We actually have to shoot a music video for our extra credit assignment. :)
Do you know what song do we get? Guess wht.
It is Awas from KRU. I know, its a malay song.
We had so much fun acting.
Haha. As usual, i got the Gedik character la kan.
Basically, everybody is gedik in that video.
We also had a dancing part. And we were dancing in front of the Sunway's Bowling Alley.
Omaigod. Maruah aku berciciran. hahaha.
Everybody was looking at us. A three-minutes fame.
Oh btw, my first semester has ended. Literally, God willing, 1/3 of my foot is in US.
Ahhh, I had so much dream for my US ife.
Can't wait. Go Girls!!
This is the girls that had brighten my Intec days. The girls who I shared my dreams with. My ihik-mate. Unfortunately. all of us are taking different courses, so, we may not be in the same class next semester.
Till then,
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment