I memorize almost all the line in his/her novel.
But, the reality struck.
Just now, I googled "hlovate quote" (as usual, my past time hobby-googling),
then I come across this website hlovate quotes.
Oh my, there are actually many lines that I haven't digest to the bones.
I've got sooo soo soo many new quotes from hlovate.
Lines that had made me ponder.
Sometimes, it stays in my head for more than months.
He/She always left me something to comprehend everytime I re-read the novels.
Every journey (I call reading his/her novel as a 'journey' it is like a beautiful path to me. I am travelling and exploring in his/her novel) is different.
Ok, for me, these two scene had been engraved in my heart ever since the first time I read them.
oh my. *melts*
Ked's:
To my dearest Nawal
Call me chicken or coward if you like
I’m outta voice
Speechless for this, because of you
Have I ever tell you …
… how beautiful you’re in my eyes?
… how your words keep me alive?
… how your laughter soothes me?
… how missing you kills me?
… how your smiles light my day?
… that you’re the answer to my prayer?
… that I need you badly?
… that I love you deeply?
Yours and I mean it, forever and ever
“I took a step back because I felt that I was’t meant for
you."
“Minn,I
love you the way you’re today,nonetheless before.”
“I want
fate to fare you better.”
“Fate is
faring me best with you by my side.”Ikhlas.
“I’m not
perfect.”
“So am
I.”
“I’m
still adjusting with the new me.”
“We’ll
get through it together.”
“We’ve
never had anything to do with each other.”
“We’ll
start from step 1.”
“We need
time to work things out.”
“We have
forever.”
*ok, overdose memuja hlovate. Astagfirullah.
No comments:
Post a Comment