My holiday had started, but I was just as busy as when I was in Intec.
So many things need to be settled.
My toefl exam, my uni app, ayoyo*pusingbangetni*
Plus, two of my siblings is going to get married.
opps, my sis had already got married yesterday.
It was on 11.11.11 at 11.11am and the 'mas kahwin' also 11111.11
The date was nothing, just for the memory.
It is not that the date will bring luck or what so ever. Syirik.Syirik.
Its the 'barakah' that we want.
and and and
my one and only brother will also get married soon.
On 20.11.2011,
but not at 2011(8.11pm) for sure. It's going to be in the morning.
Hehe.
They just 'akad nikah' first, the wedding reception will be held next year.
Sahabat-sahabat, I'll send u guys the invitation card for the reception next year ya.
So, my family had welcomed three new family members in this year.
0.o
Never thought things will happen this way.
Btw, I have something that is mingling in my mind.
Being me, the so-suke-suke-blogger,
I actually had never expose my blog to anyone.
I never put my link anywhere.
My readers are just my family and a few close friends.
*I'm so embarrassed. My blog is so lame*
And again, being lame me, I actually check the statistic of my blog everyday.
So that I know, how many people visit my blog everyday.
Sometimes the pageview is 0 =.='
But today, when I checked my stats . . .
OMG! where does this people come from???
I'm so curious. humm...
Malu la macam ni..
2 comments:
alaa~ sorry qis.. i've posted your blog link on my fb wall. =.='
btw, i do read your blog everyday. =)
hehe. xpe, itu tak menjdi masalaah la:) nmpk sngt u hot wadi, post satu link sume org click. hehe.
aww, my loyal readers. Thank you:)
Post a Comment