Thursday, August 9, 2012

#RoadToUni - flight route

Ya, only 2days left before my flight. and tonight I'll be leaving Kelantan. oh my :'(
It's going to be a very long journey :|
i'll be using 3 different airlines!!!

First, from Kuala Lumpur > Singapore by Singapore Airline.
Then, Singapore> London> Philadelphia by using British Airways
and lastly, Philadelphia > State College by US Airline.

and I don't know it's a good news or not really good, but we'll transit at Heathrow for seven hours. wee.
yeay for london! but, the other group will transit in Paris which I think more yeay-er than London. and there's   also student who will transit in Incheon where all k-pop fan had been craving for.
Ok, the reality is different from what I've dreamed before as I always thought that I'll be using KL>Narita>LA route. enjoying the LA night view. hahaha. But, okla. Anything also can. 
Thank God that I'll be flying my friends and not alone! Alhamdulillah :D

1 comment:

wadihana afza said...

I'll be missing you. wadi sediiiihhhhh sangat sebab tak sempat nak jumpa ='(