Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm amazed

For this first few days, I haven't go anywhere except the campus. 
But to me, Penn State's campus is simply awesome. 
It's like a very big pekan and they got everything in it. haha.
 and to tell you, the penn staters are very very very proud of their school and their football team.
Nitanny Lion and tiger's logo are everywhere
We can see many people are wearing Penn State T-Shirt and pants. 
The Penn State merchandise is not just limited to the uni's t-shirt!!!
They got EVERYTHING!!
and when I say everything, it's really everything. Hahaha.
When I enter the bookstore, my jaw drop!
The shop is full of Penn State!! 


 See, we have this pretty penn state bag. It's 20$ and the quality is quite good.  
 Ok, this is hilariously awesome!! We have PASTA in lion shape uollsss. curlassttt. Maybe they eat this while watching football. lol!!
 Kitchen need for Penn Stater
 They got sauce under their name too. Ya Allah.
 and this is cake pan. The cake will turn out in Lion shape. haha. 


They also got 'Penn State kids' section. They have botol susu, baby's napkin, baby's jumpsuit, and many more things la.  
awhh, aren't they adowable?

Now I know why Baba is like that. hahaha. Americans are very very proud of their school! 
(Though Baba is not and never was and never will an american, but he claim that he's one of them.hahaha)
Ridiculously awesome. Hahaha. 

1 comment:

s a r a h said...

I want that bag too :p