Saturday, August 18, 2012

Orientation in our style

Today is the second day of orientation and we should have a talk from the president. 
We are ready to catch the bus as early as 7.30am, but when we arrived at the campus, 
 we go to the college downtown instead. haha
I had my very first shopping in US at McLanahanas (as far as I remember, it was spelled like this). hehe. 
We bought junk food!! The junk food here is so tempting. So many choices and so cheap.
 Scarf given by my cousin; Kak Wa. 

 We waited for AdlinAtikah to settle her health document at this gazebo. I really like it here. The temperature is just nice for us to walk around. The grass is so green and there's squirrel running around. Plus, we can hear the bell ringing from the nearby church (listening to the bell is not a sin right? err). The sound is so vintage :D



and this is one of the building in South hall!! It's opposite the downtown. It's like a minutes walk to the subway and other restaurant. ohmy, I can see my future already.

No comments: