MashaAllah, I've safely arrive in College State. Can't describe how excited teruja I am.
Seeing places that's so different from my hometown. The fascinating view of blue sky and thick cloud from the flight, the london people, the americans, the US airport workers and everything. everything amused me.
Dinner in Singapore, breakfast in London, lunch in somewhere above the sea, dinner again somwhere, and breakfast again somewhere.. ok, I lost count already. The main point is, I'm leaving my crib :'( It feeling is a mixture of excitement, sorrow, nervous. I keep on reminding myself that I come here not to play or sight seeing not even shopping, I come here to learn and seek for new knowledge that I may not get from somewhere else; to achieve my dream. Pray for me ya :')
2 comments:
Aww look at you Qis :') take good care of yourself okay?
Omg...i feel u!! How i wish i had the same feeling too last 7 years...but it wasnt this awesome!!! I wanna go there toooo....
Post a Comment