Friday, August 24, 2012

another one

aaahh, at last, I got my internet connection from my room :D
so tired of using the phone to check everything, especially when you're using touch screen and your fingers are like so fluffy. haha. 
there's so many things I would like to update and share. 
From the raya experience, to the downtown experience to the class scheduling to the hall check-in, to the everythinggg!!
but, humm, I guess all that stories are already out dated and need to be disposed. haha.
I think I'm being double standard here. Few months ago, blog is my favorite place. 
I love to share all my happiness with it, but now, since I've discovered Instagram(weehoo!!) , I've kinda forget the existance of this blog. hahaha.

 That's me and adlin atikah. We have the same bag!! It's on sale. I got to make one whole entry about shopping here. It's super cheap! I got all my things below 10$ and the quality is ok la. not that bad. 
 The front view of my hall. McElwain. It's coed-hall guys. So, it's not impossible to bump into a guy when you just get out from the toilet :/ 
 The Berkey Creamery. Penn State has a very nice ice-cream and it's only 3plus$. The portion of one ice-cream is just nice for 3girls' cute tummy. haha.
College State at 7.30PM. I feel so wild to be out at this hour. hehe.

No comments: