Thursday, June 28, 2012

Richmond Kids


My blog is something that I want to store my memories. 
So that in future, when I look back all the previous entry, it put a smile on me and I'll be thankful and grateful for everything that I've had. 
So, I think it's such a waste to not include my Summer Class into this.
Richmond memories shall not fade. 
How I miss studying Cal1 with these kids.
 I always hurt my jaw for laughing too much..
I swear, that's not exaggerating.

This picture was taken during our farewell party.
Our extremely super adorable and nice lecturer brought us the food. 
:')

 MashaAllah, Zahid who's very very very nice. Look what he's doing. we the rest just look and gives him moral support. 
 Macam macam
 Fadli just can't stand still

 Zahid collecting the waste, while the us sit, talk and laugh.

 Fafa, look at us ==
 Look at Fadhli's thigh. I've always adore his.
 Fafa look so cute. and Jiwa- somebody that's nice to talk with. 


 The epic class. The class that sometimes doesnt look like a class. Everybody stores everything in it. Kalah backstreet.
 Again, look at Fadhli's leg. The skinny jeans does not even look that skinny on him. *sigh*


Thanks for the memories :)
To my deskmate: Ainiz and Fafa
"Thank you for always be there for me. especially on my hyper day"

No comments: