Thursday, June 28, 2012

I-have-no-idea-what-to-put-here

I'm back in wcy :D
back to the my mum's arm. lol.
I just have a months and a few days before me leaving to the States. InsyaAllah.
There seems to be so many things need to be settled. 
:')

Today is the second day of my holiday and I've just got to see k.lalah.
I know how much she loves me that she even remind me 
 to follow baba to fetch her from work. 
but, her shift ends at 7am.
What do you expect?
hehe.

So today, we went out and have a good time at facial place. I had my first vitamin C treatment. 
We even went to kedai mekna (hair salon)  after that to wash our hair.
and mekna did something to my hair that gives k.esyah an immediate laughing gas. 


My friend told me that I should plan my time properly as this remaining one months is so precious. 
Hence, I make a list for that. (and the list is still on going)
In case you guys can't read the last one,
'kiss k.esyah on the cheeks in public'
:D 

No comments: