Sunday, June 10, 2012

My weekend escape

I just got back from Cameron Highland :D
It's all kak beya's idea. 
Actually all of us has gotten sick of Cameron since we onces spent 2weeks in Cameron.
We were also kinda traumatized by the road. 
The last time we went there, girls-whose-name-shouldn't-be-mention throw up and since that she have a strong dislike towards Cameron. lol.

But, since everybody's going, so I decided to go to a few hours before they go.
It was just a two-days and one-night trip.
But, I don't think we need more than that to explore Cameron.
There are many farms over there, but actually there are just the same. 
You can just go to one place to watch how they manage the farming and all, they are not that interesting anyway. At least for me :p

and here is a few picture from my handphone. 
warning: camera quality is very very low. what do you expect from C3. =,='.


 We stayed in Rumah Mara :D
 Baba, Abg Nazrie, Kak Noni, Kak Beya, Mak and Abang as the background.

 Picture of her is much a lot than mine since, she's always 'adik adik. ambik gambar kakak' everytime a want to snap.
 My flower. And k.esyah keep on reminding me about one of the scene in 'Nora Elena' when Seth brought back a 'boot' (idk how to spell) full of roses for Nora.
At Bharat Tea. I dont shower because the water was shiveringly cold, so expect the face. lol. 

Cameron Highland was not that cold actually. (K.esyah and I laugh looking at the kids who very semangat wearing muffler, glove and all) But, the place where we stay was very cold. It's like in between two hills and our apartment was in the valley where the wind flows. 

Anyway, I'm expecting more fun for our next trip since k.lalah will be around. Full House! She had missed two trip since she can rarely take leave. 

psst: Miah and piqah, be prepare for your future. Go as much holiday as you can right now, if not, you'll regret later.



No comments: