Fadhli asked me to listen to this song when we were about to fly.
He said, he cried thinking that we'll be leaving soon.
:')
Readers, please pray for me and everything will be as planned.
Amin.
I'm currently busy handling the visa application and all.
and it was money and time consuming.
The shipping alone cost about 50USD.
Acceptance fee; 300USD, sevis fee, visa applicatian fee, hosuing etc etc.
Hurm.. I cant imagine for those who's not very fortunate as it's very costly.
and we need to pay using credit card. what if their parents doesn't have any?
. . .
psst: now, I'm kinda addicted to never shout never. Should blame Fadhli for this. He and his lelaki-yang-pose-letak-tangan-kat-pipi idol.
nina, saya malu nak tulis kat twitter. InsyaAllah, saya nak fly ke USA this August:)
nina, saya malu nak tulis kat twitter. InsyaAllah, saya nak fly ke USA this August:)
No comments:
Post a Comment