and this is going to be the last time I will write from akasia.
A short one year, but was filled with a lot of laughter that equivalent to 5 years of time
Holds a lot of memory.
Graduation today was awesome.
It shows an obvious different between ADFP and other programs. lol.
of course by the sound and loudness.
Even our commencement speech was hilarious.
sigh. How come our HOP not growing white hair handling this bunch of people.
"...We are very sorry for all the rules that we do not obey, and promise to be a better student in the States"-ADFP representative
I actually have lots of thing to update, a lot of picture to upload, but I have so little time.
Calculus and friends seems to had taken all my summer time :D
and here, I'm uploading my visa picture. lol.
I'm going to have a visa interview this monday.
and please pray that everything will be a breeze for me and my friends.
with love,
balqis ad
at Kolej Akasia, Section18, Shah Alam:')
No comments:
Post a Comment