Wednesday, March 21, 2012

363 days

363 days ago, I was sweating, nervous to know my result.
363 days ago, I was one-hell a happy girls indeed
363 days ago, I was so positive about my future.
363 days ago, I was the girl who was very determine.
363 days ago, I had the greatest months.
363 days ago, I'm not the one who I am today. 

That 363 days ago had left me.
For this 363 days, Ive learnt so many things that I don't even know they exist before.

I miss waking up to this morning sunshine :')
Life is so easy back then :'( 
I seriously can't answer when somebody asked me 'how's life treating you?'  

2 comments:

wadihana afza said...

sabar qis. awak boleh jadi diri awak 363 days ago. life is treating you on how to be a better person. =)

s a r a h said...

I can write the same exact entry but...but '9years ago...'