Why oh why I must have this feeling?
The feeling of spending the limited money on something I dont really need(re: I think I really need them)
Sometimes I know, buying not-so-high-quality tops are actually a big waste,
but I cant help from buying them.
If I were to combined all those expenses I can get a high quality ones.
But again, I can't help it.
and yesterday, I bought a pair of wedges :D
It's very nice at first,
but then, just now I went to KBMall again and found another pair of wedges with better quality.
I regret that if I just add a few more ringgits, I can already get this one.
But, I'm determine to collect money from my parents and somebody who lives upstairs*cough*cough*(I know you will read this. kan dah ad notes)
and I'm going to buy the new wedges tomorrow.
Wish me luck.
and maybe with some good tops. :D :D
psst: Along the way, I also see some 50% off at ladies department. Me sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment