Friday, March 30, 2012

"From the rivers, to the sea. Palestine should be free.

And tonight, I felt bless to be able to join this event which I have very little knowledge about.
I dont know why, out of all the events that I could not attend all this while, God had permitted me to join this particular one. Alhamdulillah.
Despite the crazy tonnes of work, I managed to skip a night and join the crowd, showing my support to them.
A new experience for me.

As for me, I have been so enthusiastic about gathering. No matter what gathering it is, if it related to something that will gather people in a hall, cheering, singing together, I'll sure be extremely happy.
 Remeber, how happy am I when I first time went to watch theater? hehe. typical me.
And this time, It's a very different gathering indeed.
Where people keep on screaming "Allahuakbar" every after speech, before speech and almost every time the MC was on pause. 
The people are cheering, and when they were asked to scream the slogan, they did it whole heartedly.

This had made me realize, how many people out there who have the spirit, a true spirit about this issue.
This is not just a religious issue, it's human right that we are talking about. 
It's not just a war between two religion, it's every people's issue.
Of course I went there because of my muslim brothers and sisters, but, a Chinese boy had open my eyes.
He said, he is a buddist, but he cares for the Palestine. It's not something just for Muslim, it's for everybody who called themselves a human.
His speech is so far the best speech of the night, because he made me realized why I went to the event.
It's to show to Palestine that we care, we support, and we are always there for them. 

True that, I dont really learnt something from the speaker, but I learnt something from the crowd. 
The energy that they supply to the hall.
People keep coming into the hall. It's a full house!
MasyaAllah. Ramainya orang yang support sebenarnye.

btw, I met my beloved best friends, Nica and Malin.
:') 
There are many more tgbians there, but the crowd were flooded, so couldn't meet them.
This s the view from my place. Yes, I sat at level 3, all the lower level were occupied man!
 The enthusiastic crowd
 
Misya, Fathin, Me and Deqnor

No comments: