Tuesday, March 13, 2012

rejuvenating

I got tweet-addict when I actually in a high awareness zone from something lagha2. 
Me promise to myself to start doing things and working my ass out from tomorrow. 
And now, I want to enjoy the moment on my own just like the old time.
On a cosy bed, it's just me and my music. Bliss.
Currently reading these :)
I know, it has been so long since the last time I actually read a proper book(not academic book). 
I miss those moment when I can spent the whole day just on the bed, reading and fantasizing about my life. 
It has been ages ago. 
Grown up ladies doesn't have that much time :( 
#eh

Hope these books are good enough and inspired me(in any possible way):)


1 comment:

s a r a h said...

I dont think saat hati merelakan will b inspirational at all..