Saturday, October 1, 2011

ups and down

I am totally indifferent right now. Thinking to celebrate the end of SAT fever, but then, there are actually loads of works waiting to be done.
hurm,I cant wait for the semester holiday la..
It's coming in a month. Yeah.
Yes,times swift but along the way the will gives us fiasco. 
Especially when it have semester exam with them. 
 
After I reflected on a few of my previous entry, I noticed that I've gone through a hard phase of life for this past few weeks right?
My life with full of sorrow and complaints.
It's not that I'm not contented with what I have now, but, everything seems difficult.
It's not even an exaggeration if I say that this is among the worse phase in my life cycles.
I got problems in every way; physically, spiritually, mentally..

Alhamdulillah, I managed to be still in one piece untill now. 
No cut anywhere. Hahaha. *ok.over sangat*
Alhamdulillah again, as almost all the class project had successfully done. *praying for the high marks*
There are only two more left; Radio Drama and Campaign Project.
I tell you, these ADFP's assignment is not that simple, there are complex and needs A LOT of courage and passion.*panda eyes*

I hope that all the sweat and tears will be worth it. 

No comments: