Sunday, October 2, 2011

there you are..


There you are,
When I feel the world is the world is intimidating.
There you are,
When I am bemused to choose the correct path in life.
There you are,
When I feel that everybody else hated me.
There you are,
When I feel that I am the ugliest woman alive.
There you are,
When I feel that world is not fair to me.
There you are,
Calling me every five minutes when I have to use public transport.
There you are,
When I needed a shoulder to cry on.
There you are,
Overly excited if I says “I’ve a boyfriend”
Mum,
You are the only one who I can't live without.
Nothing can replace you in my heart. Nothing.
Not a boyfriend, or a fiancé, and not even husband.

You gives me love, courage, confidence...
I couldn't ask for a better you. 

Mummy, adik miss you so much:)
I should compose a poem for my writing class, and the only thing that I can think of is only you. I miss you damn much!

No comments: