Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ifeelslikejumping

I know this is soo last year, but I still want to tell bloggy that I'm in love with MLTR.
oh.my. their song was.. impeccable .
esp, take me to your heart. aww.aww.aww.

It reminds me of my good after-spm holiday.
Where I can spend my time lavishly on the things that I love.
oh.. cant wait for the long holiday :)

I don't know why, but the happiness hormone just pooping out from my heart.
I see everything in rose-tinted-glass.
Is that a sign for something not-so-good will happen in the future. Nauzubillah.

And at this moment, I'm craving for these :
  1. Watch a very romantic movie. aww.. less than three
  2. Go shopping. Seriously, I will go shopping immediately after I got my scholarship.
  3. I want to eat good food. Free good food to be precise.




1 comment:

s a r a h said...

omg!!! u copied my playlist!! my heart meeeeelllttt ok dgr lagu theyall!