Friday, October 21, 2011

the happy news

Alhamdulillah, SAT result's was out.
 and I managed to get just slightly higher than the min requirement. 
No words can be use to describe what I felt yesterday.
It was a mix feeling - proud, emotional and many more.
I feel proud as, my hard work all this while is paid!

So there are 2 more requirements that I had to meet. 

To get min CGPA of 3.0
TOEFL > 78


Alhamdulillah. I also had done my book review presentation and had submitted my radio drama.
But campaign project s this mondayyyy... 
oh my, oral communication class really knows how to drives me crazy.

Campaign, CTIS final exam, aand the major final exam this 1-4th november.
oh, I really want this to end faster so that I can go home as soon as possible,
but, I bet I''l miss all the Denverians.

No comments: