Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TheomentthatIwilltreasure

Double triple joy. 
I'm glad that fall semester had come to an end.
At the same time, I feel sad as Denverians is going to be scattered into our major.
:(
A semester- full of joy, tears and laughter.
Yesterday, i had a very memorable lunch+dinner outing with my classmate at Pak Li Kopitiam.
The farewell lunch which supposed to a discussion for our music video had turned into a truth or dare game.
Oh My God(cited from Mahatma Gandhi) 
There were sooo many secret revealed.
Haha. mine too actually. It was the most embarrassing moment of the semester. =.='
 
Haha.
there were actually crushes among the classmate too. hahaha.
This is the most exciting part.
Thanks God, not my secret that was dig.

But, I dont have the pic here.
I would love to share you guys the moment, but then, 
I have no idea how to get those pic.

Btw, I had a 5 days study leave.
Hehe.
Apparently, after one day of leave I still did not start my calculus exercise.
hehe.
Holiday is a bliss.
I always love it when I can wake up whenever I wish.
*wide smile*

Recently, I have a lot of moment to be shared in this small space of mine,
but, my creativity had limited me to just dream of it.
Hehe.
I'll try to convert my ideas into words. InsyaAllah.

xoxo,
balqis ad.


No comments: