haha. klise en the tittle. these day, this word are really popular among the blogger.
so, I just want to be apart of the trend;p
i am now addicted to a new hobby ; blogwalking:D
seriously, i spend almost 80% of my time surfing internet by reading others blog:)
but, I only read the blog whose the author must be; cantik and live abroad. if she is rich, it would be more interesting:)*blink2* I dont know why, i really loves true-life-story. maybe thats why I loves reading autobiography and novels;love story to be exact:D
so, today, I actually want to blog about my weekend:) yes, weekend again. hehe.
this weekend, i went to kedah for a wedding of my second cousin. woaaaa. I planed not to follow my mum to kedah. I am really allergic to long-distance travelling by car. but then, my mum asked*force* me to go:( nak eratkan silaturahim la katakan:D
hurm, a day before I went(25th may) to kedah waa actually my bro-in law's birthday.be ih's. so, we go out makan-makan at secret recipe and after that watch a movie cun, starring maya karin and remy ishak. It was just a 'ok la'. not too good.
and yesterday, I watched Kongsi. my friend told me that i was a great movie. very funny and bla bla. k.lalah also was very satisfied with the movie. but, I dont think so. It's not funny to me. I just laughed once; when Sam cubit tet*k gangster tu. and the diologue was really funny. with the thick malay-thais accent. hehe.
and yesterday, I watched Kongsi. my friend told me that i was a great movie. very funny and bla bla. k.lalah also was very satisfied with the movie. but, I dont think so. It's not funny to me. I just laughed once; when Sam cubit tet*k gangster tu. and the diologue was really funny. with the thick malay-thais accent. hehe.
Psst: kak beya had bought me contengan jalanan. yiiieeepieee!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment