Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jeremiad

I bet every women heart a radiant, flawless skin. Yes, I am. for those who naturally have a smooth skin please be grateful. seriously.

if you have a hard-to-care skin, it was really chalengging. you know, when white heads blooms like a budding flower during spring. your T-zone is extra-oily, dried skin flake off. huh. sigh. That is my skin: really, really hard to care.

I want a radiant, flawless skin.

gimme.gimme:(


ok, next topic:p


After being an idler for about 2months ++, I think that i need to put some challenges into my life. not so tough one. just something to be achieve. you know, saya dah jadi sangat sangat lampy:p I just wake up every morning without any mission to be accomplish. *grin*


so, after thinking, I decided to set goals for me to be achieved in one month time:)

1. I want to lose weight:p I had gained a lot since PLKN in over.
Action to be taken: I will start jogging every morning(amboi!) If not every morning pun, at least 3times a week. hurm, I will start gardening too:p

2. Detox. I want to flush all the toxic in my body. woaa!!! i want to have a healthier body because I want to live longer:D :D *long-live balqis*
Action to be taken: I want to drink at least 8glasses of plain water every day.


hurm, the first one will be the toughest. you know. hehe. ok. we will see in one month time, which one can be crossed from the list. haha.


ok guys, wish me best of luck:)

No comments: